Subject: Re: Congratulations & PAL console
To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw@best.com>
From: John Hartnup <slim@ladle.demon.co.uk>
List: port-sh3
Date: 07/18/2000 10:46:35
On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 02:15:23AM -0700, Todd Whitesel wrote:

> Feh. I just got two of 'em at Fry's tonight. They were out of keyboards,
> but another store not too far away had 'em. I'll try for the keyboards in
> a couple days.
>
> Still don't know where to buy the link cables though.

Since the serial cable described is based on an NGPC->DC cable, you'll
have to either get very lucky, or import one from Japan -- all NGPC stock
in the West has been bought back by SNK, unless the retailer has chosen
to retain it (few have).

        Ooh, it's 'orrible being in love when you're eight and a half.
        I've got your picture on my wall and your name upon my scarf.