Subject: Congratulations & PAL console
To: None <port-sh3@netbsd.org>
From: Emmanuel Marty <emarty@suntech.fr>
List: port-sh3
Date: 07/17/2000 11:34:51
Hello all,

Saitoh, big congratulations for getting the netbsd kernel to boot on
the dreamcast ! Now to write drivers and try out userland programs.. :)

I've got a PAL (european) console (and bought this month, too), for
which Marcus Comstedt's trick doesn't seem to work. However I've managed
to find a CD-R image of something that does boot, so I'm going to
analyze that and figure out the differences.

If your boot method is based on Marcus' work, then I can probably
contribute to this, by helping you boot on PAL consoles.. I'll write
the necessary additional code if needed, with pleasure..

Maybe I can even help with drivers :) I have no keyboard right now,
but I can probably find one.

--
Emmanuel