Re: Indigo R3000, Indigo R4000 and Indy R5000

Hello!

Dear Frank,

Thank you for checking.

Perhaps you are the 2nd or 3rd NetBSD/sgimips Indigo R3K user in the world.
I am glad that it worked well(with MAC address problem).

Your Indigo R3K is very very rare.
Because your Indigo R3K has WD33C93A SCSI controller.
(Generally Indigo R3K has WD33C93B SCSI controller.)

I think your Indigo R3K is production of the first lot.

I'm not sure when I fix MAC address problem...

While you’re at it, Could you check Indigo R3000 bootloader?
I would appreciate it if you check it when you have the time.
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-bugs/2018/08/19/msg058576.html

Dear Swift,

Thank you for following me!

>I had an R4k Indigo for a while, but I had too many SGI's and had to shed a few. Nowadays it's only the O2+, Indy, and Tezro in my collection.

Please try using the OpenBSD.

I contribute to bug fix iockbc keyboard and mouse driver for
OpenBSD/sgi on Tezro.
http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/arch/sgi/dev/iockbc.c?rev=1.9&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

I hope it works out.
--