RE: Configure X on an Indigo machine

Hey Steve,

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm a bit disappointed that there's no way out of
this, but on the other hand it's understandable - I doubt anyone uses these
machines anymore.
The GR2 is in fact precisely the Elan board.
Anyway, just want to take the opportunity to thank you and your colleagues for
making this SGI port at all possible. I personally have found it much easier to
install and use than the original IRIX OS. Best of luck with the work ahead.

Ovidiu