Re: GNOME on NetBSD/sgimips 5.0

Jared D. McNeill wrote:
That's all for now, I'll send updates as I get around to testing more things.

I forgot to mention:

 o The python25 package builds but doesn't install _ctypes.so listed in
   the PLIST, so I ended up setting PYTHON_VERSION_DEFAULT=24 in
   mk.conf.

meta-pkgs/gnome has finally finished building; if you want to save yourself a lot of time, do the following:

  export PKG_PATH=http://source.invisible.ca/All
  pkg_add gnome

or simply browse the 314+ packages if you only need some dependencies.

Cheers,
Jared