Re: HEADS UP: switching to Xorg

Michael wrote:

> the default X flavour on sgimips is now Xorg. The big differences are:
> - - Xorg's newport driver supports acceleration
> - - now the crime driver for the O2 is in an actually useful state

Thanks. That's great!

BTW, I did an update on src and xsrc a few hours ago and tried to rebuild
the whole sgimips release. Then I got this:

=======  2 extra files in DESTDIR  =========
Files in DESTDIR but missing from flist.
File is obsolete or flist is out of date ?
./usr/X11R7/lib/modules/dri/mesa_dri.so
./usr/X11R7/lib/modules/dri/mesa_dri.so.0
=========  end of 2 extra files  ===========

Did you forget those entries in distrib/sets/lists/xserver/md.sgimips ?

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/