Re: Early serial console slowness and reboot - cvs diff

sorry, I send mail with blank subject line ....

----

yes, with tree from 20090211 after cold boot i cas see slow serial port and
reboot.

with changes to bus.h reverted - machine works just as good as it was with
20090210 tree.
----

i'm trying to move
+#define        SGIMIPS_BUS_SPACE_IP6_DPCLOCK   1

as

+#define        SGIMIPS_BUS_SPACE_IP6_DPCLOCK   6

and see if it will work on my machine. If it will work .. new code (4d/25
support) can be fixed. If not -  i must find why old code failed somewhere.