Re: Xorg

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 20:40:04 +0100
Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:

> I tried that once but the "cut open" operation was realy painfull and
> killed most of the chip
Yes, it is not that simple. It helps a lot if you did it at least once
before, so that you know what to expect where in the resin.

> is your offer valid for the O2 variants too? I might make use of
> that ;-)
Sure. I have done this to dozens of Sun NVRAMs. I can't promise
success. I may ruin the chip. But if the only alternative is to by a
new chip you can't loose.
--

tschüß,
       Jochen