BOOTINFO_MAGIC is bumped

I wrote:
> If there is no objection, I'll also bump BOOTINFO_MAGIC in bootinfo.h
> (which requires updating bootloader for users to use ksyms(4) etc)
> in a next few days.

I've committed this change (to prevent 4.0 kernel crashing
when bootinfo is passed from newer bootloaders).

Old bootloaders can still load newer kernels,
but you have to update your bootloader to enable
bootinfo support (including kernel symbol info).

Martin Husemann wrote:
> Sounds good - but please also post a headsup and bootloader update
> instructions (I always have to look up how sysinst does it in the code ;-})

See also:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-sgimips/2008/08/03/msg000322.html
http://www.NetBSD.org/ports/sgimips/faq.html#sgivol
http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?sgivol+.sgimips+NetBSD-current

Note the latest sgivol(8) has rename command
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-sgimips/2008/08/03/msg000325.html
("sgivol -m boot boot.0 sd0" etc.) so if you have
the latest binary sets first on your sgimips,
you can use it to preserve an old boot binary in sgivolhdr.
---
Izumi Tsutsui