Re: recent changes to ip3xboot

This is all very strange - I have two O2s, on one everything works with
every version of bootblock I try, on the other only your bootblock works
(and not even a pre-bootinfo changes one, like the 4.0).

I build the current bootblock natively and crosscompiled, it doesn't make
a difference.

This probably is something very stupid, like the length of the hostname
compiled into the booter + the value of some environment vars or whatever.

Martin