Subject: Re: SGI O2 not displaying anything...
To: Ruth Ivimey-Cook <Ruth.Ivimey-Cook@ivimey.org>
From: Jaime Fournier <ober@linbsd.org>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 11/07/2006 20:03:13
If the light is green then you are good imho.
I have several O2's.
It sounds like the graphics is set to console.
This is the default if there is no monitor/keyboard connected.
On the back of the O2 you should be able to get something
on console 1 (the inside one).
A normal cross over cable works fine for me.
Nothing special is required to make use of it.

When you get an orange/red light that stays on then you will have real
problems. Few of the broken ones here do that.

Hope that helps.

-Jaime Fournier