Subject: Re: timecounter patch for sgimips
To: Antti Kantee <pooka@cs.hut.fi>
From: Garrett D'Amore <garrett_damore@tadpole.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 09/21/2006 06:50:03
I have posted kernels as:

    ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/gdamore/netbsd.sgi-ip12
    ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/gdamore/netbsd.sgi-ip12.ecoff
    ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/gdamore/netbsd.sgi-ip2x
    ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/gdamore/netbsd.sgi-ip2x.ecoff
    ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/gdamore/netbsd.sgi-ip3x

Hopefully its obvious which files are which.  I have no idea whether SGI
specifically needs ECOFF for disk boot or not.  I seem to recall being
told that this was only for netboot, but I could be mistaken.

Anyway, have a go at them.  :-)  Thanks!  (These are GENERIC kernels
with my timecounter and todr changes, and they are also built with gcc4.)

    -- Garrett

Antti Kantee wrote:
> On Thu Sep 21 2006 at 11:23:05 +0900, Christopher SEKIYA wrote:
>
>> On 9/21/2006, "Stephen M. Rumble" <stephen.rumble@utoronto.ca> wrote:
>>

>>> None of my IP12 machines work anymore and they're all in another
>>> country at the moment anyhow. pooka@ or sekiya@ may be able to test,
>>> but we three are the only ones I know to have run the code at all.
>>>
>> My IP12 still works.  If Garrett wants to gin up a patch, I will test it
>> when I return from NYC.
>>

> My IP12 won't come out of the closet.  And even though ginning up sounds
> tempting, you do the honors this time ;)

General Dynamics C4 Systems
http://www.tadpolecomputer.com/
Phone: 951 325-2134  Fax: 951 325-2191