Subject: Re: int0: unexpected local0 interrupt 0 on ip24
To: None <port-sgimips@NetBSD.org>
From: Frank Wille <frank@phoenix.owl.de>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 09/01/2006 13:51:49
Chris Commenda wrote:

> okay, this is not a new question, but i could not find a answer to the
> following error message in the console of my ip24 indy with R5000:
>
>   int0: unexpected local0 interrupt 0
>
> makes it impossible to work on the console and is the only answer i get
> about 100 times, when i use dmesg. i just installed 3.0.1, but had the
> same problem in 3.0. found no way to compile the kernel to avoid this.

Same here. The problem was always there. I have a R4000.

> has anyone of You the same problem or a solution at hand ?

I'm not able to find a solution, but the workaround is to remove the
printf() in sys/arch/sgimips/dev/int.c, function int_local0_intr(). Without
this annoying output the systems becomes nearly usable. :)

--
    _  Frank Wille (frank@phoenix.owl.de)
 _ //  http://sun.hasenbraten.de/~frank/