Subject: Indy R5000SC
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Victor E. <victore@cogeco.ca>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 12/23/2005 16:23:57
I'm running NetBSD 2.1 on an Indy R5000SC and it seems to be running very
slowly.  I'm fairly certain that the real bottleneck is the paltry 32MB of
RAM that is installed in this machine.  Regardless, I'd really like to use a
kernel that is optimized for this particular processor.  I'm wondering if
there are any others on the list that are running 2.1 on an R5000SC Indy
with an optimized kernel?  If so, is anybody willing to share?

I don't currently have the resources available to attempt a compile of the
2.1 kernel, so I'm hoping somebody else has already done so, and is willing
to make their kernel available to others.

Thanks,