Subject: Re: 3.0_RC5
To: None <dlg@dorkzilla.org>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 12/04/2005 12:01:35
In article <439256BA.9080901@dorkzilla.org>
dlg@dorkzilla.org wrote:

> >>ahc0: ADAPTER_REQ_GROW_RESOURCES
> >>crime: cpu error 4 at address 4359e58
> >>crime: cpu error 4 at address 435bddc

> > Which RC1 or RC5 kernel?

> RC5 Kernel, RC1 userland, as per your previous request.

Umm, then please correct info in your PR:

 :
>>Environment:
>>NetBSD neptune.dsrw.org 3.0_RC1 NetBSD 3.0_RC1 (GENERIC32_IP3x) #0:
>> Thu Dec  1 20:53:26 CST 2005
>>dlg@ordep.dsrw.org:/data/.volumes/0/3.0_RC1/src/sys/arch/sgimips/compile/obj/GENERIC32_IP3x

Anyway, could you confirm again that RC1 kernel doesn't have the problem?

> i can't get RC5 to install (as the original email in this thread
> indicated) so i'm not sure how we'll test it.

Maybe it's a kernel problem, so you could test both RC1 and RC5
kernels on your installed RC1 userland.
i.e. could you try to build vim both RC1 and RC5 kernel
and see how it goes?
---
Izumi Tsutsui