Subject: RE: Problems booting 2.0.2 ISO on R5000 o2?
To: james ozone (engineering) <fabian@wenks.ch>
From: Pangrazio, Robert Thomas (UMR-Student) <rtp6xc@umr.edu>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 08/12/2005 14:24:16
I have tried to remove myself from the PC world. I have an SGI Octane I
use as my machine and a Umax s900 Macintosh Clone running NetBSD as a
server. Its hard to find parts for them. I am very scared about the day
a part goes out on one of them. Replacements are too hard to find. I am
trying to buy a second Octane I can sit in a closet, so I can have a
back up.

Bob