Subject: Re: Booting Indy off NetBSD 2.0.2 SGIMIPS CD
To: Volkmar Seifert <v.seifert@seyecon.de>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 05/22/2005 20:33:16
On Sun, May 22, 2005 at 07:05:45PM +0200, Volkmar Seifert wrote:
> Is that the one with the broken X packages or did you find time to fix
> it in the meanwhile?

It is unchanged.

> (I am just asking to know whether I should download it again or not ;-)
> )

I fixed the size problems with the src/etc/ make iso-image target, and verified
that sets get correctly stored inside the iso-image. But the resulting CD
still fails to extract all sets properly on my O2, so I suppose there is
some kernel issue involved (either pmap or the scsi driver).

Since the overall result did not change, I did not upload the new image.

I also did a half-hearted aproach to fix the distrib/cdrom targets, but have to
clean up/finish that still.

Martin