Subject: Status check?
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Jesse Sayre <sayre17833@earthlink.net>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 03/20/2005 04:27:05
I'm just curious as to how things are looking?  Have a few Indy boxes of
various configurations.  One has a r5k (which I gather is having a lot of
problems cache-wise), the rest I believe are r4600's (Not sure off hand).
So I'm figuring running Net on the one r5k is out of the question for the
time, but the other boxes I would enjoy if they could find use.  My other
question is how likely would it be to get X running on these Indy's.  These
boxes I know back in the day were considered to be nice graphic workstations
and I would just feel bad if I let these machines show off that ability by
letting it render a console screen.  Any help or advice would be greatly
appricated.