Subject: O2 not autobooting
To: None <port-sgimips@NetBSD.org>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 12/11/2004 13:11:24
This is probably a stupid FAQ - I'm new to sgimpips, please bare with me.

I'm running a few weeks old -current on my O2. When I reboot it, everything
boots just fine. But when I poweroff, it runs the power-on diagnostics on
next power-on and I need to select "1) Start System" to make it boot.

Is this expected behaviour? Can I set some firmware variable to just make
it boot?

Another unrelated question: ntpd does not sync (but I haven't enable debug
output yet). Is that a know problem? (I have options NTP in my kernel config)

Martin