Subject: (2nd Try) Updated Bootable CD-ROM Instructions?
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Brian A. Seklecki <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 10/24/2004 16:28:40
[sorry, itchy trigger finger]

All:
	I'm in the process of trying to merge some of the traditional htdocs
*.list HTMl docs into the NetBSD Guide (XML/DocBook) in an attempt to
reduce a bit of overlap.  Specifically I'm adding notes regarding the
use of the Makefile make iso-image target system in src/etc/ in
additional to manual mkisofs(8) generation  -- however, for sgimips,
which appears to support this method, boot-cdrom.list references this
http://mail-index.NetBSD.org/port-sgimips/2003/06/29/0000.html

...when I convert the port-sgimips instructions, shall I copy this
original content verbatim including the URL. should I include the
directions contained within that URL, or does someone have updated
instructions that they'd like to contribute?

I don't see any `04 posts in the list archives related to CD-ROMs...and
I don't track port-sgimips very closely.

~lava