Subject: Re: Looking for something to do ;)
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 09/30/2004 00:23:37
In article <20040929125657.GA299@rezrov.net>
wileyc@rezrov.net wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 10:32:58AM +0200, Dennis Wecker wrote:
>
> > there is this big cache-problem. i've posted some traces a while ago:
>
> r5k support is, indeed, broken.  Perhaps Rafal's r5k patches fix it.

Hmm, my r5k O2 doesn't have any particular problem.
Actually I tested my MEC driver on my r5k O2, so
maybe there are also driver (hpc, wdsc, or something other?)
specific problems.

> I'll dig them up tomorrow, make a test kernel, and post it.  Let me know if
> it works for you -- I don't have any r5k gear, and this sort of thing can't
> be written with only remote serial access.

I'm not sure which patch I use currently, but maybe
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-sgimips/2003/01/06/0001.html
is the first post, but pmap.c should also be fixed, I think.
---
Izumi Tsutsui
tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp