Subject: Re: Looking for something to do ;)
To: Dennis Wecker <dennis@bingo-ev.de>
From: Christopher SEKIYA <wileyc@rezrov.net>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 09/29/2004 21:56:57
On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 10:32:58AM +0200, Dennis Wecker wrote:

> there is this big cache-problem. i've posted some traces a while ago:

r5k support is, indeed, broken.  Perhaps Rafal's r5k patches fix it.

I'll dig them up tomorrow, make a test kernel, and post it.  Let me know if
it works for you -- I don't have any r5k gear, and this sort of thing can't
be written with only remote serial access.

If it works for you, I will commit the changes -- Nishimura-san may bitch,
but he hasn't come up with better code; I'll take running code over theoretical
ivory-tower solutions any day :)

-- Chris