Subject: IP2[24] X support in-tree, server available
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Christopher SEKIYA <wileyc@rezrov.net>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 03/09/2004 09:48:28
--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE

All,

Now that XFree86-4.4.0 has been merged, I've committed the final bits for
newport X support on Indigo2/Indy platforms.

Additionally, I've placed a 1.6ZK binary at http://www.rezrov.net/netbsd/xserver.tar.gz

(I've made my Indy my primary console machine, and it has proven to be
remarkably stable)

A full native build of X should successfully comple.  Cross-builds are
problematic right now, as the cross-build infrastructure expects all targets
that use the XFree86 server to use loadable modules.

-- Chris
	GPG key FEB9DE7F (91AF 4534 4529 4BCC 31A5  938E 023E EEFB FEB9 DE7F)

--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE

--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE--