Subject: Re: O2 building userland over NFS?
To: None <rafal@pobox.com>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 10/16/2003 23:42:48
In article <031013225340.M0101500@mirage.ceres.dti.ne.jp>
I wrote:

> Umm, today I put 3C905-TX to my O2 (hw cksums are disabled)
> and tried build.sh on NFS root, then I got gcc's
> "Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 9"
> error during bt_open.po target on do-lib-libc.
>
> I'll try it again with root and /usr on sd0 and /usr/src on NFS.

This is complete without problem, and after updating all binaries
on NFS root, build.sh on whole NFS root is also done without errors.
I'm not sure what was the problem (ld.elf_so?), but at least
ex(4) would not have bug.
(though it has unnecessary DMAMAP_SYNC_{PRE,POST}WRITE for RX mbufs..)
---
Izumi Tsutsui
tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp