Subject: Re: O2 building userland over NFS?
To: None <rafal@pobox.com>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 10/13/2003 22:53:40
In article <031011110735.M0128255@mirage.ceres.dti.ne.jp>
I wrote:

> > Anybody seen issues building over NFS?
>
> Hmm, just FYI, I've confirmed build.sh -E build is complete
> with NFS /usr/src and local /usr/obj on my O2.
> The NIC was AMD 79c973 and now I'm using Compaq Netelligent.
> I checked my 3c905B was properly probed and ftp was working,
> but I'll try the card again after I go back to my room.

Umm, today I put 3C905-TX to my O2 (hw cksums are disabled)
and tried build.sh on NFS root, then I got gcc's
"Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 9"
error during bt_open.po target on do-lib-libc.

I'll try it again with root and /usr on sd0 and /usr/src on NFS.
---
Izumi Tsutsui
tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp