Subject: Re: Chris' 20030904 snapshot issues
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: sgimips NetBSD list <sgimips@mrynet.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 09/21/2003 11:12:00
On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 11:30am, Christopher SEKIYA wrote:
> Subject: Re: Chris' 20030904 snapshot issues

Hey Chris,

The new erwin kernel spontaneously reboots the same as the snapshot one.
It is quite reproducible--About 5 minutes into a world build the machine
simply plays its happy tune and reboots.

As mentioned before, the previous ERWIN kernel works just dandy.

I've nothing to suggest tho :/

-scott