Subject: Re: 20030904 snapshot test results (and bootable CD image available)
To: sgimips NetBSD list <sgimips@mrynet.com>
From: Rafal Boni <rafal.boni@eDial.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 09/08/2003 12:25:46
--==_Exmh_-1064143708P

In message <200309080614.h886EGSd021684@mrynet.com>, Scott writes:

-> So far, 27 unique hosts have downloaded the image already in the last few
-> hours since I posted it.  I'm so pleased there is such interest in
-> NetBSD/sgimips!

Whoa, excellent!

I just thought I'd send a note with a big "Thank you" to both you and
Chris for the hard work while I'm off slacking and inundated with new-
baby-responsibilities :-)

I really should dust off some of the R5k pmap tweaks and/or figure out
the last of the unanswered questions so I can finally check that stuff
in.

--rafal

----
Rafal Boni                                              rafal.boni@eDial.com
 PGP key C7D3024C, print EA49 160D F5E4 C46A 9E91  524E 11E0 7133 C7D3 024C

--==_Exmh_-1064143708P

--==_Exmh_-1064143708P--