Subject: Re: ESC key kills NetBSD?!
To: Rafal Boni <rafal.boni@eDial.com>
From: Steve Rumble <steve@paintballresource.org>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 04/24/2003 14:24:50
On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:55:44 -0400
Rafal Boni <rafal.boni@eDial.com> wrote:

> Someone had at some point pointed me at some hints as to
> how IRIX deals with it, but none of my SGI machines have
> monitors or keyboards attached to them, so I've not tried
> to make it work very hard (mmmm, serial console all tied
> in to a term server 8-).

A nice fellow from SGI sent me a word or so of code that apparently
disabled those maligned sequences on ARCS, however I had no idea where
such a value would need to be placed. I do have a keyboard and monitor
for my indy and indigo4k; if you've any ideas, I'd certainly be willing
to pursue a solution.

Still chugging on my indigo3k work...

Cheers,
-Steve