Subject: Re: GIO devices
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Steve Foster <steve@devidian.me.uk>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 01/15/2003 17:53:57
On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Steve Foster wrote:

> I've just been poking around some docs from sgi, which make reference to GIO
> devices that can be addded to the system. Would I be right in thinking that a
> thunderLan board connected to the mezzanine is a GIO device?

OK just realised that I had seen it mentioned that the card was a GIO device, so...

given that it is a GIO card is there any way of getting gio to report that this card is present?

Have had a look at the gio driver, the function gio_print() would seem to do this. Am I barking up the wrong tree?

Steve