Subject: Re: O2 sync almost done
To: Antti Kantee <pooka@cs.hut.fi>
From: Jason Gunnoe <jgunnoe@nlogic.net>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 01/09/2003 09:58:02
The O2 rtc is a Dallas Semiconducter part (DS1687-5), it can be obtained
from www.maxim-ic.com .  The 5 indicates 5 volt, they also have a 3 in
(3 volt of course) the same form.

At one point I had pin-outs and schem. but not sure where that is now.
Never had a chip reader though...

I fried one and had to replace it.  I have extras if anyone ends up
frying theirs...

jg