Subject: New IP32 kernel/patchset
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Christopher SEKIYA <wileyc@rezrov.net>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 12/29/2002 11:04:03
Ladies and gentlemen,

I've put diffs against today's -current and a test kernel for the IP32 at
http://www.rezrov.net/software/netbsd/ip32-diff-20021229 and
http://www.rezrov.net/software/netbsd/netbsd-ip32-20021228, respectively.

Apart from cosmetic changes to facilitate repository commits, the following
changes have been made since Rafal's last snapshot:

* the timer is properly calibrated.  The system should no longer consistently
  lose time.
* ahc is recognized as a boot device.
* the crime interrupt handler more closely resembles a "real" interrupt handler.

In conjunction with boot.ip32, I've succeeded in booting my IP32 from disk
straight to multiuser.  The system appears to be stable.

Share and enjoy,

-- Chris
	GPG key FEB9DE7F (91AF 4534 4529 4BCC 31A5  938E 023E EEFB FEB9 DE7F)