Subject: O2 boot problem (more)
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Pody?= <toddler_78@yahoo.it>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 03/13/2002 16:44:24
I succeded booting netBSD via serial console with
minicom, but when it asks me for the root device I
don't know what to do:
it gives me 3 possibilities
mec0, sc0, cd0
I configured the NFS on my linux machine, but when I
choose mec0 it says "cannot mount root".
I installed a pci ethernet card, but when the netBSD's
boot starts it says:

vendor 0x10b7 product 0x9055 (ethernet network,
revision 0x24) at pci0 dev 3 function 0 not configured

Should I use this card for the NFS mounting? How can I
use it since it does not appear in the list of the
root devices?
Please, help!
Thank you
Luca

Guarda il nuovo video di Natalie Imbruglia, e 3 clip audio
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.music.yahoo.com/natalie/