Subject: sgimips FAQ
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Hendrik Scholz <hscholz@raisdorf.net>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 03/07/2002 12:39:20
Hi!

I updated the FAQ yesterday. There are some things that I cannot do due to the fact that I am with my notebook in Australia and my Indy and O2 are in Germany.
I added a section about the emulation status and a section with information on the status of each system.
I gathered these information from the mailing list and plan to add some
more interesting links.

You can grab the faq.html and faq.list from
http://raisdorf.net/files/NetBSD/
when my cvs commit is done (I hate analog lines :))

If someone has additions or wants something to be changed I would add it
and create version that could be put on the webpage until weekend.

Cheers, Hendrik

--
Hendrik Scholz - <hscholz@raisdorf.net> - http://raisdorf.net/
Microsoft: where do you want to go today?