Subject: Re: official sgimips FAQ ?
To: None <hendrik@scholz.net>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 11/09/2001 01:49:41

It's official if it's on www.netbsd.org. ;-)

> I thought of using LaTeX or HTML for the files.
> I could also offer webspace and a CVS server to manage the beast.

Can you send patches for htdocs/Ports/sgimips/faq.list for a start?
Should work for a start, we can change things later. ;)

Oh, and if you want some really detailed description, maybe a chapter on
installation on sgimips can be added to the NetBSD Guide, see
http://www.mclink.it/personal/MG2508/nbsdeng/netbsd.html

> If there is anyone interessted in helping or anyone knows something he/she
> wants in that document mail me.

Please start from existing documentation and don't create another
repository of documentation. If we can help, let us know! :-)

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html
Of course with your #1 IPv6 ready operating system -> http://www.NetBSD.org/