Subject: Re: Indycam support
To: Soren S. Jorvang <soren@wheel.dk>
From: Jorgen Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 11/07/2001 19:47:59
"Soren S. Jorvang" wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 08:34:31PM +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> > On Wed, 7 Nov 2001, Jorgen Lundman wrote:
> > > Didn't realise the PCI bus was that good? It's an EISA card too..
> >
> > OK, s/PCI/EISA/ then in my mail. (I presume we have good enough EISA
> > support and an attachment for the given card to the EISA bus as well ;-)
>
> The Indigo2 EISA bus is said to be 'limited'. I am not sure of the
> details.
>
> Is this 3Com 100baseTX card the SGI OEM one?
>
> --
> Soren

It is the 3com one, using the phobos drivers and the binary patcher that
lets you use it with the vanilla 3com card. I just assumed it wouldn't
"just work" and I would be happy to spend my time fixing it, but I can't
until console works, or I find a seral cable :) But if does indeed work
then great, maybe I can do something else :)

Lundy

--
Jorgen "Lord" Lundman <lundman@lundman.net>
Technology Manager, Unix Administrator