Subject: Re: Indy success
To: None <hendrik@scholz.net>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 10/29/2001 19:56:50
On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Hendrik Scholz wrote:
> Hubert: The -G tuning helped and it boots the system off the disk
> with the original boot file and your sgiboot.

I.e. it works with -G0, but doesn't work with -G128?

> If there is anything I can do to contribute to NetBSD tell me.

Um, get X going? 8-)

I hear that XFree has some support to run on Linux, maybe we (you :-) can
work on providing the same interface from NetBSD?

How about other drivers - sound comes to mind? I also have a cam... :-)

 - Hubert

* Basics -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/05/24/ipv6_tutorial.html
* Setup  -> http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2001/06/01/ipv6_tutorial.html
Of course with your #1 IPv6 ready operating system -> http://www.NetBSD.org/