Subject: Boot success (almost)
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Petri Tapio Koistinen <pkoistin@cs.stadia.fi>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 09/25/2001 15:56:51
Hi!

After we discovered that tftpd is better set run with root priveledges on
SGI Irix and maganed to get Indy finaly fetch kernel over the network we
faced yet another problem. arcdiag.ip22 seems to be working ok, printing
those few lines of information and then panicing (PANIC: unexpected
exeption).

Kernel itself is booted, but then left corner was filled with varying size
green rectangle (btw same color as cursor). It seems to be changing size
acording what is printed and typed on the screen. I can't see anything but
that green box. Any ideas how fix this?

Petri