Subject: Re: is indy supposed to reach multi-user ?
To: julien maerten <julien@iside.net>
From: Wayne Knowles <wdk@netbsd.org>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 07/14/2001 19:09:46
On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, Jason R Thorpe wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 04:56:56PM +0200, julien maerten wrote:
>
>  > I'd like to know if ip22 are supposed to reach multiuser ?
>  > Here is what I get, with netbsd.ip22 from ftp.netbsd.org and userland sets from 20001123 snapshot at the same location :
>
> It has reached multi-user, but the snapshot contains incorrect
> console configuration information.
>
> I'm slowly trying to get a new snapshot built, but I have lots of
> other things I'm busy with at the moment.

If you cannot wait for a new snapshot you could try rebuilding the /dev
directory using the latest sgimips MAKEDEV script.   You can grab that
file from etc/etc/sgimips in the latest source tree.

Managed to get my Indy booting into multi user using the 20010523
NetBSD/mipsco snapshot and manually performing the MAKEDEV from the
sgimips MD directory as above.

--
Wayne Knowles			NetBSD/mipsco port maintainer
wdk@netbsd.org			http://www.netbsd.org