Subject: Re: SGI MIPS FAQ
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Greg MATTHEWS <G.Matthews@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 03/01/2001 10:08:41
no mention of linux? i looked into this briefly as an alternative to IRIX on
my Indy. the documentation is pretty poor (or at least i didnt find a great
deal) and as far as i could tell it wont boot automatically - you have to have
a minimal irix install as well i think.

i wish i was better at coding - i would dearly love to see NetBSD on the indy
which is why i lurk on this list.

GREG