Subject: Data Station
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: Michal Parkola <vertigo@poczta.fm>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 02/26/2001 19:04:08
Hello,
i hava access to two old sgi computers: "Data Stations", unfortunetly
i don't know much else about them, and i can't open'em up to see for
myself just jet. I would like to get them working (for the joy of
hacking such a relic rather then some usable result). Unfortunetly i
don't have an OS for them. I might get IRIX 5.2 (which my sources say
would work with the DS's), but not in the near future; but even if i
do eventually get it i would still prefer BSD.
My question is: are those beasts supported by this port? If not, are
there any other possibilities other then IRIX?
And finally, what are they anyway? :-)

Thanks
Michel Parkola		/ vertigo /	vertigo@tempac.fuw.edu.pl
Szukasz wiedzy? 85 tysiecy uaktualnianych ciagle hasel.
Encyklopedia Internautica: http://encyklopedia.interia.pl/