Subject: New user + Question on SGI O2
To: None <port-sgimips@netbsd.org>
From: GCS <gcs@agentsinside.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 02/15/2001 14:24:04
Hello all,

 I am a new user and a system administrator on some O2. I would like to ask
if any of you use SGI O2 with NetBSD here. I consider to switch from Irix,
but I want to be sure that it is at least somewhat stable, and you can run
X Window sessions on it. I have a lot of users (around 1200), and they study
informatics at the university; so some of them also would like to break into
the system just to prove their skills. With Irix they can sometimes even if
we have all the patches etc.

Please contact me either personally, or in the list.
Thanks, Laszlo