Subject: Re: elf2ecoff for Indigo kernel
To: Gerald Heinig <Gerald.Heinig@post.rwth-aachen.de>
From: Jeffrey M. Smith <jeffs@atheros.com>
List: port-sgimips
Date: 02/01/2001 15:46:37
Gerald Heinig wrote:

> Hello Rafal (or anyone else..)
>
> Could you point me to where to get the elf2ecoff prog that does the correct little-endian to big-endian conversion.
> I've now compiled and linked an Indigo kernel and I'd like to try it out on my Indigo.

If I remember correctly, if you use sash to load, it will load the
elf kernel for you.  This doesn't work directly from the old
prom.

I believe the serial port is at a slightly different point in the Indigo
kernel.  Enet and scsi dma descriptors are also different.  I've been
off the list for a while, but my impression was that that hasn't been
added yet.

jeffs