Re: QNAP TS-101 for free

Hello Helge,

no - you're the first one! Just send me your post adress and I'll send it to you.

Best,

Hannes

On 16.12.12 22:49, Helge Mühlmeier wrote:
Hi...

I'm interested in it ... is it still available?

Greetings,
Helge

Hannes Hegewald <hannes.hegewald%gmail.com@localhost> schrieb:

Hey there,

after having some fun installing netbsd on my QNAP TS-101 I ended up
actually never using it. Instead of selling it at ebay for some bucks
I'd like to ask the community first, if somebody wants to have this box.
Shipping within Germany won't be a big deal. For international shipping
a cost compensation would be appreciated.

Best,

Hannes