Re: DSM-G600 NetBSD6

Hi Toru,
sorry for the delay, but I'm still busy at work in this period.
I've installed NETBSD 6.0 beta on my DSM-G600 unit, and installation
works fine for me.
Also I tried several external disks and cdrom units, everything works.
Compiled samba from original sources, and also this works fine for me,
As soon as possible, I would try to recompile an optimized kernel for
my unit, and build a little media center.
Thank you very much to you and Frank for the great job done.
G.