PKG_PATH to pkgsrc collection

I was asked about howto run pkgsrc installation for
NetBSD/sandpoint lately.  As sandpoint has been
gathering attentions from new comers, I write the way
to fetch precomplied pkgsrc collection.

An example to install samba suite;

# export
PKG_PATH=ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/powerpc/5.0/All
# /usr/sbin/pkg_add 'samba-3*'

Version mismatch warning is neglectable.  It'd ok as well a choosing newer
set of collection.  After a fresh installation for NAS, the above brings the
automatic configuration as follows;

# /usr/sbin/pkg_info
perl-5.10.1nb1      Practical Extraction and Report Language
readline-6.1        GNU library that can recall and edit previous input
popt-1.15           Command line option parsing library
samba-3.3.12nb1     SMB/CIFS protocol server suite

http://pkgsrc.se provides comprehensive resources about the upto date
collection.

Toru Nishimura / ALKYL Technology