sysinst progress

Folks,

NetBSD/sandpoint sysinst is now fully functional. It's reasonablly
useful minus a few glitchs to be rectified.   Minimal installation
to a disk completes within minutes.  Full installation takes longer
since 200MHz PPC is not such the speed daemon.  The only one
obstracle to go is diskboot.  With my KuroBox a good progress
has been made so far, and I'm hopeful to finish it.  Synology needs
more debugging time.

Modestly recent HEAD snapshot iso image (available at
http://releng.netbsd.org) is joyful for a sneak preview purpose.

Toru Nishimura / ALKYL Technology