about kurobox

Hello,

I got a Kurobox HG on which I now run netbsd-3.

Here are a few questions about this hardware/port:
1. I did not found any release for HEAD or netbsd-4 on the daily FTP.
   Is a release generated for kurobox or do I have to cross-compile it
   myself ?
2. Do I have to keep the linux installation on the disk ?
   On my landisk, I can have a stand-alone NetBSD installation, build
   from my /i386 laptop on the disk and pluggued back into the box.
3. How I am suppose to upgrade the kernel ?
   Should I boot into the linux install and run netbsd_load with the
   new kernel, or can this be done from within the NetBSD installation ?

TIA,
        Jo