Re: sandpoint is now ppcoea-renovation buildable

On 04-May-2007 Toru Nishimura wrote:
> Not a big deal.  I'm hesitating to do so before renovation
> branch gets mature enough to terminate.

Well.. one of my goals of the branch is to get sandpoint and pmppc moved over
to evbppc.  I think you have time, because we still have a few more ports to
fix up.

Unless other people step up, the working plan is to apply the renovation to
bebox, mvmeppc, pmppc (and move it), and ibmnws.  I think Robert is working on
ibmnws.. and for bebox we have people with hardware, so I will try to get that
working, but no promises.  pmppc will likely have to be best effort.

Excellent work getting sandpoint fixed up!

I'm also glad to hear that you like the new pic method.  It seems to be working
out the way we want it to.  Converting cpc700 and bebox shouldn't be too
difficult.

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/