fxp0: device timeout

I succeeded to attach ex0, 3c905B pci lan card, I said.
Now, I'd like to change this to intel etherexpress-pro(fxp).
Initialization and mac address reading is OK.
But when sending packet, the same error message occurred like ex0.
fxp is not supportted in NetBSD/sandpoint?

Boo Geum Jung
Senior Member of Research Staff, Real-time OS Team,
Switching Technology & Transmission Laboratory, ETRI
Tel: 042-860-5315 Fax: 042-860-5410
e-mail: bgjung%etri.re.kr@localhost home: http://circle.etri.re.kr/~bgjung