Re: Error messgae when netbooting - ex0: device timeout - solved!

On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 11:39:26AM +0900, Boo Geum Jung wrote:
> Current NetBSD ineterrupt Mode was only for sandpoint X2.
> I have sandpoint X3 board - mismatch occurred.
> There was a switch named SW2 on sandpoint X3 board.
> ILEGACY mode in SW2 is for sandpoint X2 interrupt mode.

Alternatively, you could try the patch that I posted last week.  I
haven't heard from anyone who's tried that patch.  Has anyone?

-allen

--
 Allen Briggs                     briggs%wasabisystems.com@localhost
 http://www.wasabisystems.com/    Quality NetBSD CDs, Sales, Support, Service